September 20, 2007

See, I Told You I'm Alive...

I can't believe how long I have gone without posting on here. Well, actually I totally can. I have been pretty swamped lately between school, work, and the usual day-to-day nonsense of life. To go along with that, pretty much any energy to blog that I've been able to muster has gone into TOFTT which has also suffered some the last couple of weeks unfortunately. I should probably try to find a couple more contributors for there, but I have other things concerning that blog that I need to tend to first.

I can happily say that I picked up a XBox 360 a couple weeks ago thanks to some sucker on craigslist who was moving and didn't want to take it with him. I had been more than prepared to hold off on picking up a new console until I was done with school, but then this came along:


All I will say is that NHL 08 is well worth investing in a new console for. It's pretty much hands down the best hockey game ever. If FIFA 08 can fall somewhere between the quality of FIFA 07 on the PS2 and NHL 08 on the 360 I will be a very happy man.

As far as school goes, this semester shouldn't be too bad. My Operating Systems class is pretty hard but everything else seems to be more than manageable. At this point, passing OS and A's in everything else would suit me just fine. Then just 3 more CS classes in the spring and I'm done! I think things are really going to start happening fast, which is both a good and a bad thing. As always though, I'll get it all done and move on to the next thing that comes along.

No comments: