June 9, 2007

So this is what the other side of the hill looks like!

I'm back! I'm sure you missed me... right? Someone? Anyway, let's get caught up shall we:
  • I turned 30 on Tuesday. I can honestly say that it was no biggie at all. I felt much more like an "old man" on my 20th birthday than I did this time. So I'm 30, life goes on.
  • My break is over and I am back in school for 5 weeks as I take Software Engineering this summer. It shouldn't be that bad as long as the other two guys in my group carry their weight on our project. Then I'll have almost 2 months off to recharge (and work on my correspondence course) before fall semester starts and I get my lunch handed to me.
  • Most of my break was spent writhing in pain as I managed to come down with some random virus that made me feel like crap and randomly attacked my joints in a very painful manner. And that is coming from someone with a history of joint "issues".
  • At least I have this to show for the break. Going forward pretty much any sports related writing/posting that I do will go there. So if you're interested, check it out, and if you aren't then don't (be that way!)
I'm sure there are other things I should be including here, but I can't think of them at the moment. I hope to be posting more regularly now that I'm back on a consistent schedule, but we'll just have to see how that goes.

No comments: