December 26, 2006

If you look up awesome in the Dictionary this morning...

Odds are you would see my picture. I managed to win both of my fantasy football leagues for the second straight year. To think that I was a single play (more on that to come in the future) away from a 3-peat in the league I really care(d) about. Anyway, the moral of the story here is, as I've stated before, I'm better at fantasy than the jokers I play against. Apparently even when I barely pay attention as was the case with one of my leagues.

It's nice getting to go out on top since I'm retiring from fantasy football. I wouldn't be surprised if I pulled a Mario and made a comeback someday, but I will definitely not be playing next year. I'm at the point now where I expect to win so I've basically set myself up for nothing but disappointment and frustration. I wouldn't mind finding a better league to play in, but that will have to wait.

Now if only "Fantasy Genius/Guru" were an actual job somewhere...

No comments: