February 25, 2007

The lows of higher education...

So this week ended with all the excitement of a big, flaming turd! The fall schedule for school came out and it was less than good. As it stands now I am going to be taking classes this summer after all so that I can put myself in a comfortable position to still graduate next spring. The upside is that next spring semester will be pretty light/easy.

If that wasn't enough, I also totally tanked my Fundamentals of Technology quiz. I knew I made a bunch of dumb mistakes, but man... My professor also made it abundantly clear that he's not really into partial credit, to put it mildly. I won't tell you my exact score because I don't want to be come just a number in your eyes. Just take my word for it that it wasn't pretty.

I guess my dramatic re-commitment to school came a week too late. Overall I feel like school gave me the Peter Crouch treatment this week.
What do you mean summer school?

On the bright side, Michel Therrien is doing everything he can to create a full-blown goalie controversy in Pittsburgh. Oh wait, that's bad too... At least Amazing Race is on tonight. Either the bald guys or the coal miners are outta here!

No comments: