October 29, 2006

Every time I try to get out...


So I told myself I was going to stop writing about the Penguins as much and more about myself, which was the point of doing this in the first place. And then the Penguins went and beat Philly 8-2 last night. Man I am in love with this team! Sidney had his first career hat trick and Evgeni scored to put him at a goal in each of his first 5 career games. Marc-Andre Fleury is playing out of his mind right now too. Of course it helps that the Flyers suck, which naturally delights me to no end.

The good times don't end there... Liverpool have gotten their act back together as well. After beating Reading 4-3 in the Carling Cup on Wednesday, they followed up with a 3-1 win over previously unbeaten Aston Villa in what was universally described as their best effort of the season. Let's hope the Reds can keep it rollin'!

No comments: