October 19, 2006

That's what I'm talking about!

The Penguins just beat the Islanders in OT compliments of a Sergei Gonchar one timer. How do I know you ask? Well, I actually got to watch most of the game. Yahoo is showing the games the Vs. (formerly OLN) is broadcasting so I get to watch a little hockey every now and again now. The Penguin power play was the big story as it contributed 3 goals including the OT winner.

This game was also a huge boost for my fantasy hockey team as I picked up a win, 3 goals (2 on the PP), and 6 assists (5 on the PP). Those 7 power play points are going to come in real handy methinks. Hopefully that will be enough to get my team out of last place. Oh, and for those of you who are counting... Malkin has 3 points in his first 2 games. Sidney chipped in 3 more assists tonight as well.

No comments: